Saturday, February 2, 2008

MIDDLE EARTH aka Queenstown

Let's see...I guess it's been a while since my last post.

On Thursday, we went to the Auckland Museum which I liked a lot and we just walked around a lot and rested and ate dinner at this cool place called Patio. I liked that a lot too. It was basically just a relax-a-day...

Friday, we headed off to Queenstown. The flight over there was kind of scary because there were very high winds and the guy had to try to land the plane like 2 times. But we didn't die, so yay! Friday night we just walked around and checked out the town and bought souvenirs. I watched a lot of rugby because the New Zealand Sevens are happening right now. Rugby is an interesting sport...

Today, we got up super duper early and headed off to Milford Sound for our boat ride. It was so beautiful on the way over there and there were a looooot of sheep! The boat ride was amazing too, I thought I was riding on the river in Lord of the Rings!!! I listened to it on the way back, too.

My battery is dying...tomorrow i might bungy yay!!!

No comments: