Sunday, January 27, 2008

So I lied...

My next post is not from New Zealand. It's from the LAX international terminal. Exciting times. I'm sitting in burger king waiting for my 6 hour layover to be over, then it's off to New Zealand!!

I still haven't gotten my visa yet... :( I'm kinda pissed at this Melbourne lady, but hopefully she'll e-mail me my electronic confirmation of enrollment so I can go ahead and apply for a visa...Hopefully this will happen before I leave New Zealand, or I may be stuck there!!! But I wouldn't be too sad about that prolly...

The flights from Austin to DFW and DFW to LA have been good. After we got off the plane in DFW, my mom said, "gee, it sure is cold for L.A.!" .......... She's old and senile.... haha! I also got to sit in the Exit row on the last flight which was awesome because I got sooo much leg room for my super long legs. hehehe!

Anyway, this will actually be my last post until New Zealand. We leave here around 9 pm or so and I think we get into Aukland at 7 am or something....should be a fuuuuun flight!

1 comment:

Tim said...

Thanks for the post. Have a fun trip. Looks like luck is going your way. If I had been sitting behind you in coach, I would not have been happy. My knees would have been in my face. :) Its like when they put 3 really skinny people in one row and me in a middle seat between two really, really large ones.