Friday, May 2, 2008

Picture update

This is for you, mommy!




These first three are from the Moomba Water Fest that was in March.








These are just some pictures of campus I took sometime in April. I think it looks a lot like Harry Potter...it's a pretty freakin cool campus.



Ah yes, and this is when I got my ear pierced and my friend got her tongue pierced!!

Katie is coming to visit me for almost 2 weeks pretty soon!! I am so excited to see her! We're gonna hopefully do a lot of cool, probably touristy stuff, so I'll have better/more pics to post here later!! I'm having a great time down under! I have been pretty busy with school, having to write a couple 1500 word papers and tests and assignments and what not. I have 4 more weeks, and then two 2500 word papers and finals and then I'm done with school! Hooray!

2 comments:

Kay said...

Oh boy! Pictures! I gave up coming here every couple of days cause you never posted. Now I'll get back into the habit of checking up on it. Love you sweetie girl!

Anonymous said...

Hello Melissa,
great pictures. Glad you are having a good time. Don't worry about having exciting things to say. For us stuck at home just being there watching paint dry would be exciting. Does it dry the same down under??
Tim